Dynamark has partnered with a premier financial institution in the alarm industry to offer an account based loan program to develop a hybrid creation cost solution. While the loan program itself will not provide sufficient multiples, the combination of both a loan program and the Dynamark funding program will deliver the needed overall creation cost multiple to achieve the dealer’s vision:
• The Dynamark funding program will deliver a 30-39.5 average gross multiple, as well as revenue sharing on accounts, provided certain conditions are met. Additional multiples for volume thresholds.
• The loan program will deliver a 25-28 average gross multiple, as well as the return of the account and continued revenue, provided certain conditions are met. Additional multiples for volume thresholds.
• The hybrid gross multiple typically delivers between a 29-32X averaged multiple.
• The hybrid net multiple (after pass thru fees) delivers between a 25-28X averaged multiple.
• The loan program will be responsible to pay the monitoring and pass through fees, as well as the loan payments for the term of the loan, from the customer payments that are generated.
• Additional benefits to the Dynamark partner:
* Dynamark has already performed due diligence on the partner, providing additional assurance to both the partner and the financial loan company.
* Because Dynamark is monitoring the account, and will have the history of aging already provided to them by the loan program, it will be much easier for Dynamark to purchase the accounts should the dealer desire to sell part or their entire portfolio.
* Dynamark owns their own five diamond, UL listed, FM approved Central Station, so when the customer is purchased, nothing changes! The billing still comes from us and the monitoring is of the same high quality. The customer stays a happy customer.
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Dynamark!
The offices of Dynamark will be closed 12/24 and 12/25. We will reopen on 12/26.
We hope you enjoy a fun and safe holiday with your loved ones! ... See MoreSee Less
12/16/19: A condominium complex in Fairfax, VA was saved from destruction thanks to the quick response of our Dynamark operators! ... See MoreSee Less
12/15/19: A business in Clear Spring, MD was saved thanks to the lightning fast response of our Dynamark operators! ... See MoreSee Less
12/4/2019: A restaurant in Indianapolis, IN was saved thanks to our Dynamark operators! ... See MoreSee Less